Hello! Thank you for your interest in guest posting on the Inspired Bloggers University blog. All guest posts should be submitted to TabithaPhilen(at)gmail(dot)com.
Submissions do not guarantee publication.
To be a guest poster on the InspiredBN blog, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active blogger on a self-hosted blog.
- Be a member of the Inspired Bloggers Network Facebook Group.
- Content should be original, written in your own voice, and free of grammatical errors.
- Posts should be approximately 500 words, plus or minus whatever it requires to complete the idea.
- We reserve the right to edit any post for SEO.
- You may not submit the same post to another blog within 12 months of publication. If you do submit the same post to another blog after the 12 month period, you must disclose to that blog’s owner that the content was previously published.
- If you create a printable document to go with your post, you agree to share the copyright with Inspired Bloggers Network, a division of Philen Multimedia LLC.
- You may use your own affiliate links within a post. Your affiliate links will remain in the post for a minimum of six months. All affiliate links should be coded as “nofollow.”
- You are allowed two follow backlinks to related content within your post and nofollow links to your social media in the bio.
- You will need to submit a short bio and profile picture with your post.
- Please submit a profile picture at least 150×150 in size. This should be YOUR picture and not a stock photo or blog logo.
- Your bio should be two to three sentences about you and your blog.
- Within your bio, you can include a follow link to your blog and nofollow links to each social media channel.
- All photos within your post must be your property and watermarked with InspiredBloggersNetwork.com. Googled images an images requiring photo credit will not be accepted.
- A stock photo might be created for your post if an appropriate “hero image” is not available.
- Images should be clear, free of clutter, and pertaining to the post.
- The first image, or “hero image,” should be vertical.
- Images should be no more than 650 pixels wide.
- Please attach the images to the email with your guest post and mark within the post where the images should go.
- If you are including a free printable with your guest post, you may request a copy of all emails that opt in for your free printable. It is your responsibility to email me and request the email address when you are ready. I suggest waiting at least 3 months.
- Your printable shall be the exclusive property of InspiredBloggersNetwork.com for at least 6 months. After that time, you can publish the printable from your own website.
- As the owner of InspiredBloggersNetwork.com, I pledge to promote your post AT LEAST ONCE through my social media channels. Your post might also be included in my weekly newsletter.
- As a guest author at InspiredBloggersNetwork.com, you agree to promote your post AT LEAST ONCE through your own social media channels.