Welcome to the eBundle that will have you organizing and spring cleaning your home while setting a schedule and rocking a home-based business.
In these 23 eBooks, you will find tips, support, and know-how for working from home, cleaning, and organizing as well as mom support and printables.
The All Organized – Organization eBook Bundle is available March 24th until April 7th for only $20.
That’s a savings of $133! So buy it now!
Organizing your home
Breath a sigh of relief as you move through getting your pictures organized, know what paper you need to keep, help for homemaking and getting to less stuff & living more!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
Working from home
Stay sane and productive when the kids are home and you need to work. Get help organizing your direct sales business and use the eClass to learn about establishing office hours.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
Get help with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so you can work and live more efficiently. There’s also support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military to organize their homes even more efficiently than their military service.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
Schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when clients, friends or your mother-in-law stops by unexpectedly.
Create a schedule, arrive on time, and be prepared with simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
This eBundle will be available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
The Fine Print: We have all the nitty gritty details over on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, but here are a few highlights:
- Download and back up your eBundle right away! We all know how busy life can be, so don’t wait! We can renew download links until May 9, 2014.
- Can’t find your eBundle? Check the spam folder in your PAYPAL email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and the deadline for purchasing will not be extended.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-Books included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- YES! This eBundle CAN be read on Kindles, iPads and more!
- Have questions about the eBundle? Check out the FAQ page for support!
Want to become an author or affiliate of our next eBundle? Head over and submit your eBook information!
One lucky purchaser will win a copy to give to a friend, to help support and encourage them,
the purchaser who wins will receive a copy of every single eBundle we put out for a year!!!